Powerflex 753 Same Phase Output and IPM Overcurrent

TempUser1

Hi everyone,

I have a AB Powerflex 753 powering a simple 480V permanent magnet motor using flux vector control (I believe it's the only control mode with PM on Powerflex 753). When I tried to autotune the motor, I got Event No. 35: IPM Overcurrent. When I skip autotune and just enter the motor data manually, I get the same fault. I've checked the motor wiring, reset the VFD to default parameters, neither of which have solved the problem.

I've checked the drive input with an O-scope, and I'm getting proper readings (correct voltage, all 3 phases), however when I check the output, all three lines are in phase. I'm certainly not a motor expert, but this seems to be a significant problem to me. Has anyone seen this before?
Thanks.

From the manual: The current magnitude has exceeded the trip level set by P1640 [IPM Max Cur]. Set this value to 0 only when the drive is set to the V/Hz or
SVC mod