Subroutine of Micro830 in CCW

suvro2012

Good day all, I have an AB Micro 830 that I'm trying to program. My Rockwell Software experience is limited to RSLogix5 and RSLogix500. The CCW software for this reminds me of the little bit of RSLogix5000 that I have seen, using function blocks. I have create 5 subroutine Under main Program Routine. Now I want to call the 5 subroutine that i created. But I cannot figure it out how to make call the subroutines.

Hello,
I am not sure what you are calling "Under main Program Routine. Now I want to call the 5 subroutine"
CCW does not have subroutines.
The programs listed under the "Programs" branch in the "Project Organizer" are all executed in the order they are in the list.
If you want to change the order then look in the help file under: To change the execution order of a program.

Post a zipped copy of your program please
If you arre talking about FB - function Block
it is similar to Siemens - Not the same
You need to understand the Local Variables and Global Variables.
you can set up a FB - name it then you require to call it.
If you wish to pull out variables you need to either call them by Global or set them up as a VAROUTPUT / VARINPUT
Any change to this needs to be updated - again similar to a Siemens function call

Last edited:
CCW. is AB. Rockwell.
Welcome to our site.
please check the post dates. This one is from 2012.