ERH lit on CJ1M

coldcoffee

Hi guys,

Im new in this forum and still starting to learn omron plc. Im using CJ1M CPU12, and planning to update program. I manage to communicate to plc from my laptop using ethernet and back up the current program. Then I load the new program on cx programmer, and start transferring to plc. While on the process of transferring, suddenly communication error occur (i know its because of maybe loose cable). I try to go to work online, but always having problem about port setting. Then i check my plc unit, ERH is lit. Hope someone can help me. Need it urgent.

Thanks

Is the processor a CJ1M-CPU12 or a CJ1M-CPU12-ETN?
There is a difference.

First thought is you downloaded "Settings" to the unit that are not correct.

Hopefully you kept a copy of the original program.

You will probably need to connect through the peripheral port on the processor, if you cannot connect via Ethernet.

Peripheral port cable is Omron CS1W-CN226.
This is a RS232 serial connection.

Once you are connected you can look at the error information for the module and determine what needs to be modified.

The W421 manual will provide details of the LED indicators, error codes and troubleshooting information.

Correcting the ERH error

I have both a CJ1M CPU12 ETN and a CJ1M CPU 13 ETN both with an ERH error that I have been given and I seem unable to connect with the OMRON serial cable to either CPU to correct this. I believe one of my compatriots loaded CPU 12 and CPU 13 programs into them thus they have corrupt comm settings.

I know there is a means of getting aa new program into them using CF Cards but I am not aware of the specifics. Any help would be appreciated