FactoryTalk ME v9.0

lp422003

Help!!!!!!I created a HMI project and when I try to covert to run time it will ask if I want to discard changes, if I press no, then it will say I am unable to save the project. I also restored a ME project using application manager and when I tried to turn the file into a runtime application again I got the same error!!!!!. If I choose yes then anything I changed does not get saved!!! Project is to be complete before next week, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help!!!!!!I created a HMI project and when I try to covert to run time it will ask if I want to discard changes, if I press no, then it will say I am unable to save the project. I also restored a ME project using application manager and when I tried to turn the file into a runtime application again I got the same error!!!!!. If I choose yes then anything I changed does not get saved!!! Project is to be complete before next week, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you try saving an archive(APA) and restoring it?

Last night I tried going into the settings of the factorytalk Linx folder and ok’d all options (allowance for changes and security) and I was able to convert it then. Thanks everyone for the help and support.