How to create a function to stack totalizer value daily

ahaanwar2

Dear all,

I am having a flow totalizer that reset automatically every Thursday at 6:00 am.

I would like to stack and save the value of the totalizer at 6:00 every day and save it to the HMI screen.

I defined 7 memory blocks, one for each day. I am struggling on what functions I need to use to perform this task.

Note: I am using Micro850 PLC with CCW.

Best regards

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a network of conveyors bringing raw product to 4 machines. A sensor in the hopper of each machine calls for more product. I'm...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to create a function that I can just simply use over and over again? For example MOV function. I don't want to create an instance...
Replies
Views
Hi, Few days back, I need to copy files from one location to other location at certain time interval in FTView SE. I didn't find any direct way to...
Replies
Views
How to Copy multiple LD function blocks of Proficy Machine Edition PLC project and create their text files. I need to do this because I want...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need information about as create Function Block on RS Logix 5000, because in my RSLogix 5000 only have one option when i try create a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom