TIA v15 WinCC Advanced - embedded trend???

pisoj

Hello to all of you.

As we all know trends are super cool and useful, but kinda ugly in TIA.

I wonder is it possible to make some kind of embedded trend in TIA v15 WinCC Advanced.
It would show nice and clean graph of analog value in certain timespan.

So my goal is to make something like this (if it is possible):

https://imgur.com/a/2iu4zW5

If anyone has idea, or has done something similar, it would be great to share few ideas and insights.

I will post any updates as I am working on it.

Thanks and best regards!!:nodi:

Last edited:
I dunno, I think the trends in TIA look OK. You can tweak a lot of colors and fonts, and enable and disable features.

The tank vessel with a trend and a bar you can make in TIA with a bit of tweaking of the parameters.

I think it is not worth the effort to try and make one by one self.
Also, as of TIA V14 it is no longer possible to connect tags to the external .net controls that you add to WinCC.

I dunno, I think the trends in TIA look OK. You can tweak a lot of colors and fonts, and enable and disable features.

The tank vessel with a trend and a bar you can make in TIA with a bit of tweaking of the parameters.

I think it is not worth the effort to try and make one by one self.
Also, as of TIA V14 it is no longer possible to connect tags to the external .net controls that you add to WinCC.

First of all, thanks for your reply!

I used the object called Bar to represent a tank, or something similar. It looks pretty good.

The trends...eh. They are another story. I tried to use them, but even after deselecting most of the options, they are still ugly - for example, i cannot make the background transparent to show only graph, i cannot make the blue line that indicates a window go away.

https://imgur.com/a/kLr7nW6

This is the only reason ii would like to know if it is possible to make something similar in my first post - nice and clean "trend" that will show me only few hours worth of data.

For anything more, I will use IBA or dedicated Trend/Historical page with ugly trends :)