Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBTCP Configuration with Control Logix

Hi Experts,
Sorry as I am new in working with Allen Bradlly platform & Modbus Communication :cry:.
I have a redundant system ( Control Logix 1756-L74) which uses prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBTCP gateway in order to gather data from various devices & control panels in my system.
The devices are modbus TCP and control logix is Ethernet/IP.
When I studied the manuals of prosoft , I'm so confused about configuration of it & get stuck in many issues :mad:.
that if I want to make Communication between control logix( Ethernet IP) & Eg. Energy Meter in the system ( Modbus-EIP-TCP)
Which configuration should I do???
As I saw many configurations in prosoft configuration builder (EG.: EIP Class3 server, Class1 connection, EIP class3 client, MBTCP client1,.............)
and what are the communication data should I ask various vendors in the system.
you can find in attachments one of modbus data for one panel in the system & prosoft various configuration
Please Guide & help me.
Thanks.

Prosoft conf.PNG MOdbus conf.PNG

Last edited:
Look for page 84 of the manual. Thre's an explanation about ControlLogix.

Keep in mind that Prosoft gateway has an internal data table. According to the programmed modbus commands (page 22 & 23), the gateway will interchage data between the devices and the internal datatable. Then, ControlLogix can interchange data with the datatable via MSG.