Connect Siemens HMI 6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0 with PC/Laptop

akhmadzaki

I have a Siemens HMI 6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0 in my machine. I want to clone the display on the HMI to PC/Laptop. My question is:
1. What software that I need for this task?
2. What kind of interface that I need between the HMI and PC/Laptop (for example ethernet cable, etc)?
3. Do I need to communicate with PLC connected with HMI or can I just connect with the HMI?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

If by "clone" you mean remote control the TP1200, then on the TP1200 you can enable the smartserver. This allows you to remotely control the TP1200 by a smartclient on either a PC or a smartphone.
You need the original TIA project for the TP1200 panel, and at least TIA WinCC Comfort.
Here is a vid on how to setup the smartserver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fxSgJGYmvU