I can't add a new module on RsLogix5000

edgarpicazo_

Hello everyone.
I'm working with RSLogix 5000 and everything looked to be perfect, I am able to watch all my devices en RSLinx.

So I have a problem, which does not let me to add a new module in RSLogix5000. It says "Fail to create the module and Class no registered"

I hope you can help me guys!
Best regards!

Give us the details on your software and hardware (version of Studio 5000, part number of CPU, new card you are adding, and firmware levels of each).

There was a quirk I ran across a few months ago when trying to add a particular analog card to one of the newer series of Compactlogix where I had to update my software minor rev level to get past an error very similar to what you have reported.

Welcome to the forum!

Similar Topics

PLC: Fx5u CPU As Per manual High Speed Input Module can add from Navigation window  [Parameter]  [Module Information]  Right-click  [Add New...
Replies
Views
HI, I have 1769-L30REM CompactLogix 5370 with FULLL lisence and when I when I try to add Module the option is Greyed Out ( only when I online, I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a module to a slot with proworks 32. A DAO840-00 output card to a vacant slot. The card has been installed and I just need to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a 5069-IB16 I/O Module to a 5069 Backplane. I right click on the Backplane and select "New Module..." "5069-IB16" does not...
Replies
Views
We've a 555-1106 with one remote base and three other PB devices. This base has a 505-6870 RBC, and three modules / IO cards. I am trying to add a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom