How to control duty cycle in PWM from signal control u to controlling dc motor

zeta

Hi friends...
I have a problem about PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) in MRAS design to controlling dc motor.

I have the algorithm to get control signal,
u(k)=c1(k-1)y(k-1)+c2(k-1)y'(k-1)+c3(k-1)r
e(k-1)=y(k-1)-ym(k-1)
c1(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)y(i)
c2(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)y'(i)
c3(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)r(i)

This Algorithm applied on PLC Siemens S7200 in STL. And this result giving U always decrease...
My problem is how to drive PWM from u (control signal). It means how to make the duty cycle value from u

More information :

>I have s Siemens PLC S7 200 series.
>I don't work in PWM mode, but I try with high speed counter
This program in STL:

Network 1
LDN M0.0
TON T32, +100

Network 2
LDW>= T32, VW50
= Q1.0

Network 3
LD T32
= M0.0

For example if the value of VD50 = +40, so PWM--> 60 on and 40 off.

>Base speed about 70% duty cycle.
>I have the algorithm to get control signal:
u(k)=c1(k-1)y(k-1)+c2(k-1)y'(k-1)+c3(k-1)r
e(k-1)=y(k-1)-ym(k-1)
c1(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)y(i)
c2(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)y'(i)
c3(k-1)= - sigma from i=0 to i=k-1 {e(i)r(i)

This Algorithm is applied on PLC Siemens S7200 in STL. And this result has U always decreasing...
My problem is how to drive PWM from U (control signal). It means how to make the duty cycle value from U.