DeviceNet Scanner Question

themullet

At the moment I am trying to set up my first DeviceNet system. I notice however that the DeviceNet Scanner (1769-SDN) is not supplying the other nodes with 24V dc (on the red & black lines). Is this correct? Do I need to connect an external 24V to these lines on the scanner? Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
Customer has a circa 2004 SLC-500 PLC. Fieldbus is a 1747-SDN DeviceNet scanner. Customer has SLC-500 file (.rss) with no comments. Has no *.dnt...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am setting up for practice and I am having trouble seeing the 1771 Scanner in RsLinx as well as Rsnetworx My setup: slot 0 : PLC-5/40E...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to replace a 1769-SDN devicenet scanner on a compactlogix system. The issue i'm having is when i replace the scanner and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom