WinCC and WinCC Flexible comparission

Gromit

Hello,

Regarding the Archives, what's the advantage of WinCC, if we compare it with WinCC Flexible 2008?
WinCC flexible gives us as output CSV or ODBC files with max 500 000 archives. These files we could use with MS Excel or Access.
What WinCC gives us more?

Regards

WinCC Advantages

I also use logging to CSV's in WinCC Flexible Runtime. Alarm logging and Data logging, and even historion with VB-scripts to CSV files.

Years ago I worked with the archives in WinCC 6.0.

I think if u're a little creative, WinCC Flexible doesn't has disadvantages compared to a Scada system like WinCC regarding the archives.

Hello,

Regarding the Archives, what's the advantage of WinCC, if we compare it with WinCC Flexible 2008?
WinCC flexible gives us as output CSV or ODBC files with max 500 000 archives. These files we could use with MS Excel or Access.
What WinCC gives us more?

Regards