Mapping Digital Inputs to the memory

I have 3 racks and 15 Input Digital cards.
Im Mapping Digital Inputs to the memory and memory to variable

I map them like this :

%I0.2.0 --- Move ----%MW1.0

%I0.2.15 --- Move ----%MW1.15
%I0.11.15 --- Move ----%MW10.15

but I always receive this warning

Warning: '%MW10.11' statement is in memory overlapping due to mapping on variable(s) or due to equivalent '%MW10' address(es) or extracted bit(s) writing.

Please helppppppp

Apparently the MOVE command in your software (as in most PLC software) is designed to move even words, so if you try to move bits that do not start at word boundaries, you get problems.

If you figure out the Move's so that you are always moving 16 or 32-bit words, the warning should go away.

Similar Topics

Do anyone know where I can obtain the GE Multilin DFF Digital Feeder Relay Modbus mapping list? I'd search through the whole GE website, the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Kind of new at this, so we recently upgraded our 1769-l32e to the newer 5069-L320erm, i converted the file over and Verify the...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys I have an 1756-L73S Controller with a Fanuc Robot mapped as follows: - In 1756-EN2TR Slot 2 the Fanuc Robot is defined as an...
Replies
Views
This has been on my mind for a while now, wondering if anyone here has any best practices or insights. I have been working with a plant that has...
Replies
Views
Hi long time out... I´m in a project now, that request to upgrade an old SLC to a new ControlLogix. Just the PLC. It is connected now to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom