HMI manufacturer using for Rockwell PLC

Another vote for Siemens Comfort Panels. Significantly cheaper than Panelviews, in our experience easier to program and easier to integrate with AB PLCs than their own HMIs. If a screen goes out you can simulate from a PC in TIA Portal to keep the system running. Plus if you’ve been using Siemens PLCs maybe you’re familiar with them?

Two drawbacks, one minor being you have to export/import tags between Logix and TIAP, and one major being there’s no way to upload a project off the HMI if you need to make changes. Its utterly flabbergasting and really unacceptable in for a product in 2021.

Even with those flaws I highly recommend taking a look.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm wondering if any of you guys knows if AB has a plan to manufacturer lower cost HMI? Something that would compare to Proface will be...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom