Studio 5000 Logix Emulate- Delete 1789-SIM

Rexspin

Greeting Programmers,
During my emulate experience I am having trouble deleting one of my modules. The Module in Slot 3 (see attachment). I know that you are supposed to delete with the right click of a button and select the delete button. I have already done that to the module that was in slot 2. That one deleted just fine.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. And during one of those times I have changed to a different version. I went from version 33 to 32. After the installation the Module is still there in slot 3.

When I select the broken module in slot 3 I get these messages on the flyout.

Allen-Bradley
(16#0073) Unknown
1789-SIM V 1.00
Revision: 1.01
Serial Number.: 0

I can't right click this module.

I have also tried to delete it through the slot tool bar.
Slot->Remove Module...Pop up...Select slot 3->OK...Remove Module Message bock...Check Clear Module configuration box->OK

No Response

Emulate.png