Allen Bradley Panelview RAM SIMM slot

Guys, anybody know what type (generic would be nice) RAM stick can be placed on the Allen Bradley Panelview 1400e SIMM (DIMM?) slot on the Panelview motherboard? We have just opened 1 panelview and seen the slot on the edge of the logic-board. I know that Allen Bradley have sold the RAM as an upgrade, however a generic brand would be a lot cheaper. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
Hello, I have several SLC-500 based systems. The user interfaces are PanelView 2711-TC1 touchscreens with firmware revision 3. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
i was trying to run a .mer file which i have uploaded from a running pvp1000 same model. when i load it on new pvp1000 it shows " the terminal can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom