Help Ethernet Setup Mitsubishi PLC

Towerlight

Hi All,

I'm using the Q series PLC (Q03UDE). But i'm not sure what are the configuration for the Ethernet in the GX Developer. Can anyone help?

Hi,

If you what to connect whit the PC
Go to "Online" -> "Transfere setup" -> se pic #2

If you what to communicate with a HMI for example
Go to "Parameter" -> "PLC Parameter" -> "Built-in Ethernet port" - se pic #1.
Port setting 1+2 is for communicating with PC (GX etc.)
Port setting 3+4 is example for communicating with a HMI.
The setting for the host port is written HEX 0401 = DEC 1025

Best regards
Dariusch

2.jpg 1.jpg

Hi Towerlight,

Please describe your system. CPU, I/O-cards Intll. card ant their place on the board.
What do you whant to connect to/communicate with?
How many PLC and what type?

Best regards
Dariusch

Hi Dariusch,

I have success connecting the network.
After i set the parameter in the PLC, i need to reset the PLC.
Thanks Dariusch

Q series PLC (Q03UDE)

I'm using the Q series PLC (Q03UDE) ,I need transfer data between PLC1(Q03UDE) to PLC2(Q03UDE) via ethernet port.

Ethernet communication between Mitsubishi Q03UDE CPU and Weinview MT8104iH HMI

hi ;

I have Mitsubishi Q03UDE CPU and Weinview MT8104iH HMI. I need to communicate between them but i have failed.

please can u show how to do it.

Thank you
Md. Atiqur Rahman Khan

Q03UDECPU Mitsubishi

Dear All,

Hi guys, I need help my cpu have error (4100 Operation Error), already try cpu reset but still have the same problem...

Dear All,

Hi guys, I need help my cpu have error (4100 Operation Error), already try cpu reset but still have the same problem...

Use ”Error Jump” in Diagnostics.
There is a calculation error in your program, the error jump will point you to where the error occurs.

Provide more info like:
-CPU model,
-rack configuration,
-software and version you are using,
-log would be very helpful.

I advise you to start new thread also.

Error 4100 is a divide by zero, however, it is also the same error for the SP.FRead/Write commands i.e. reading/writing to the SD card. No idea why they use the same error number.

Use ”Error Jump” in Diagnostics.
There is a calculation error in your program, the error jump will point you to where the error occurs.

Hi As per your advise the error is coming from Dividing function
D/ R6900 (900000) R1390 (0) R6910 (6000) .

I think the R1390 should have a value of 150 please correct me if I am wrong. I

I don’t know your program, so I can’t tell you what is right.
But as you said, R1390 can not be 0 when performing a division.
You should probably look for how it got written to zero in the first place. But it looks like R1390 were at 150 at the last succesful calculation.

I don’t know your program, so I can’t tell you what is right.
But as you said, R1390 can not be 0 when performing a division.
You should probably look for how it got written to zero in the first place. But it looks like R1390 were at 150 at the last succesful calculation.

Thanks for the reply appreciate it.