PXR4-TCY1-5V-Z temp cont modbus ?

deljvk

Hi,

I have a Fuji temperature controller, and I'm verifying whether it is modbus protocol enabled or not. The exact model number is "PXR4-TCY1-5V-Z".

I tried every physical connection, swapping cables, and swapping terminal points and still got no data until I double check again the exact Model number above. Any idea if its a modbus compatible?

Thanks.

Regards,
J

In catalog, there is explanation that PXR4 doesn't support communication options.

Hi,
I dont want to argue about, but they even have a manual about modbus on this PXR4 model. In addition, there is even an RS485 terminal diagram on the unit itself. I am thinking if I maybe missing an option.

Regards,
j

Capture2.JPG

Similar Topics

Good day ! I hope someone is willing to give me advise.... I'm new to programming over RS485 I have a G306A000 that i want to be able to...
Replies
Views
The objective: Reach about 10’ horizontally into a 1300F furnace, and pick up a 140lb rectangular container, then pull the container back out of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
We have a small plastic parts oven (SP at 210F). It used to have an old bimetal temperature regulator. We are upgrading it using two temperature...
Replies
Views
We have a vertical Axis which was overheating while not moving. After further investigation I found that when the axis moves upward to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom