FX3U source output and MR-J4 servo amp

Nihopak

I want to drive a servo amp MR-J4 in position control mode by using pulse train signal. I have FX3U but i think it's source output type (common output is V+).
Up on reading J4 manual, pulse train input to J4 is either open-collector type or differential type.
I'm still a beginner and not sure that would it be possible to drive J4 with this FX3U. Any help and advice is greatly appreciate.

Simple answer - yes. If you need very fast fast speeds, consider NPN instead of PNP. Although I prefer PNP.
What is exact model of MR-J4? (-A, -B, -GF, etc)

Thanks a lot for reply, It's a MR-J4-A.
So i can just connect pulse train source output(Y) from FX3U to Input (PP) in J4?

According to the manual section 3.9.x it shows PNP (source connection) but not looked at the FX3U output diagram, there is also a possibility of using solid state relay to convert it should be fast enough.

Thanks a lot for reply.

After went through it thoroughly, it seem to really need NPN output as pulse train input for this amp series.
So I think it need either solid state relay or optocoupler to convert the output.