Simatic S7 - RS422

Hi Jesper..
So
I tried configure simatic via the manual which you sended.
Cp341 are Ok.. No faults.. RX led flashing (tx no ) but when i create the DB and FB (db10,fb7(recieve data),db8,fb8(send data) - I use the libraries ptp->cp341)
I have problem with read data because nothing data showed...( Status of the Recieve is 0 )

.. please can you help me? where i have problem

Jesper..
Solved...

It was to easy, when i configured the same network ( laser or cp341 - bits/stop bits/ parity ) laser automaticaly send data do Cp341 because RxD led diode on the card flashed. I was sure it was OK..
but i didn´t know how can i read data from the CP341 card via DB block..
But ,,,, old and good push button F1 for Help had many answers..
Simatic have everything all ready in the library and exact procedure to set the comm
Once and last problem was correct read data from DB..

DBX.DBB 0
.DBX.DBB 15

I dont believe it
It was need a several easy steps to connect and consumed data..

Last edited: