CCW Developer Edition

Oliver Micka

Hello guys..

Does anybody know, where i can downloaded this version of CCW ?
It´s a free or it´s need to purchase ? ( price ? )
Because, we have a lot of Micro 800 PLC´s, and sometimes we need online modification. Currently we have standart edition CCw and this version not support online modify.. I would like online modify our´s PLC programs in the PLC . Some PLC´s currently running nonstop without possible going to Stop..
Many thanks.

CCW developer is not free, contact your local Rockwell distributer.

And online editing was only available from a certian firmware, not sure which version.

Alan

Alan, thank for you Reply..

But..

RA Answer id 698924:
Answer
To be able to make RUN MODE CHANGE other words online edits in Micro 800 controllers you have to use Connected Component Workbench Developer edition revision 8 or higher and your controller project version has to be revision 8 or higher

Many Micro 800 ( Micro 820-850 ) i have FW: 8.00 or Higher

To be able to make RUN MODE CHANGE other words online edits in Micro 800 controllers you have to use Connected Component Workbench Developer edition revision 8 or higher and your controller project version has to be revision 8 or higher

You still need Developer.

List price in the UK is £266 and part number is 9328-CCWDEVENE