Emulate 5k 5570 module initiation error

agracing247

Hello all,

I'm having difficulty getting the emulate 5570 controller on a slot. I keep getting "internal error failed to install Studio 5k logix emulate in slot." I've seen a previous post on this that said to reinstall and select repair. I'm unsure where the repair button is and not confident that reinstall is necessary. I've posted below a youtube video of the error process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56QJytNXqY

Thanks,
Austin

Similar Topics

I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to...
Replies
Views
I have installed Studio 5000 Professional version V36 a time ago and installed today Logix Emulate V36. I have a exsisting PLC program, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I would like to know if it is possible to simulate an exchange of messages (MSG) between two MICROLOGIX 1500 in the EMULATE 500...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone is it possible to connect the studio logix5000 emulate to a siemens wincc 7.5 running on another pc? if so, what do i have to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom