TIA V15 PID problem

Dear all .

I made a program for boiler tank using TIA V15 , the program consists of 2 PID blocks in OB30 .

but the PID didn’t work automatically until i opened the PID block settings and choose start PID as shown in the picture .

and when i switched off the power then switched it on again , i must open the PID block setting and choose start PID also !!

I already tuned it but it gave me the message ( tuning in progress ) and still for a long time without change to message " PID is tuned "

I need your help to solve the problem .

thank you .

PID 1.JPG PID 2.JPG PID 3.JPG

You didn't say what PLC? Are you using PLCSIM and S7-1200? if so, it wont work with PID_Compact V2. You may have to try PID_Compact V1.3 i think.

Hereby the information about PLCSIM and PID_Compact V2 directly from the Siemens Information system.

The simulation of PID_Compact V2.x with PLCSIM for CPU S7-1200 is not supported. PID_Compact V2.x can only be simulated for CPU S7-1500 with PLCSIM.

For the simulation with PLCSIM, the time behavior of the simulated PLC is not exactly identical to that of a “real” PLC. The actual cycle clock of a cyclic interrupt OB can have larger fluctuations with a simulated PLC than with “real” PLCs.

In the standard configuration, PID_Compact determines the time between calls automatically and monitors them for fluctuations.

For the simulation of PID_Compact with PLCSIM, for example, a sampling time error (ErrorBits = DW#16#00000800) can therefore be detected.

This results in ongoing tuning being aborted.
The response in automatic mode depends on the value of the ActivateRecoverMode tag.
To prevent this from happening, you should configure PID_Compact for simulation with PLCSIM as follows:

** CycleTime.EnEstimation = FALSE*
** CycleTime.EnMonitoring = FALSE*
** CycleTime.Value: Assign the cycle clock of the calling cyclic interrupt OB in seconds to this tag*.

Dears ,

I tried all these solution but the problem remains .
My S7-1200 PLC didn’t have memory card , may this be the reason ???