Siemens-WinCC RT Professional v15.

My opinion.
At the very least this thread should be deleted.
And explicitly asking for a software crack should result in the member being banned.
It is not enough to say no.
What he is really asking for is someone to contact him via PM and give him the crack. This could have happened already for all that we know.

This website can get into trouble by not reacting promptly.

If I worked for Siemens legal department and read this post my impression would be that certain forum members immediately informed the member who asked for a cracked version of the software that such kind of requests are not tolerated here, and tried to offer legal alternatives. If somebody privately contacts the requester and provides such illegal software I don't think there is much that plctalk.net can do about it.

Facebook, Twitter et al have a veritable army of moderators, and they will delete posts and ban users as they see fit.
Not because they like to do so, but because they are concerned by the potential litigation.
In some countries, in-between hosts (such as PLCTALK) are responsible for moderating what is posted, if they dont they will be taken to court.