Bookmark Toolbar Fatal Error

Hello,

I am running into a minor error and was hoping someone could shed some light. When I am online with a 1769-L24ER-QB1B V32.11 and I navigate to the toolbar and select View -> Toolbars -> and select Bookmark Toolbar I immediately receive a fatal error. I have attached a screenshot and can provide the Dump File file if needed.

Thanks

BookmarkTool_FatalError_2.png

KB BF14506 answers this. One solution has to do with setting windows scaling to 100%. Right click on desktop, Display Settings, Scale and Layout (reboot)

Similar Topics

With Studio5000 Version 31, whenever I try to enable the bookmark (Menu/VIEW/Toolbars/Bookmark Toolbar) by checking the box, it crashes with a...
Replies
Views
Sorry but i lost the shortcut to the AB page that shows if a certain product is going to be made obsolete and if so how far along the process it...
Replies
Views
While searching for the pinouts of my new cell phone, I stumbled across THIS site. Similar to The Hardware Book, but it has some different...
Replies
Views
I am using RS Logix 5000 V17, and I have somehow messed up my controller organizer layout. I know how to turn the controller organizer on and off...
Replies
Views
Dear all how to hide file menu + toolbar panel in rslogic500? I've seen other people use shortcut keys to hide and unhide. But I forgot how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom