plc data logging software

jimcav

Need some recommendations on a inexpensive data collection software even free if possible. Most of the PLCs are GE 9030s and 2 GE 9070s and nidec (emerson) vfds. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jim Cav

For the GE PLC's I would recommend Peak HMI - https://hmisys.com

Not sure on the Emerson VFD's. I would assume they speak Modbus RTU or TCP/IP and would be able to be read by the PeakHMI as well.

We have been using PeakHMI for about a year monitoring 34 AD Click processors on Modbus TCP/IP and have had no software issues.

Similar Topics

Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project where I need to use plc to get sensor data and log them to an sql server locally or remote. I have found...
Replies
Views
Need some recommendations on a inexpensive data collection software even free if possible. Most of the PLCs are GE 9030s and 2 GE 9070s and nidec...
Replies
Views
Need to create some Logging on a PC from my Siemens ET200SP PLC. Running TIA Portal Ver 14 SP1 Anyone any experience of how to go about this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom