Data Trends Not Always Appearing (FTView SE)

jfd7851

Hi everyone!
I am still learning the ropes of PLC programming and using Factory Talk. I am running into an issue that involves displaying data trends.

On the FTView SE Editor, I can see the graph that will display the pens which I have assigned through the Data Trend properties. I have about 6 different graphs on separate pages. On one of these trends I can select the button from another page to display the page with this specific trend on it and all of the pens appear as one would expect.

On most of these pages when I select the button corresponding to the respected Data trend, the page will display, I'll see a outline of a graph for a brief moment and then it dissapears, leaving everything else on the page intact with no data trend.

I have tried comparing the properties of the data trend to the one that displays correctly and I cannot find any discrepancies between the two. The pens are selected from the appropriate data logging models, everything is marked as visible.

Has anyone had this issue before?

I am using version 8.10 if that is any help.