2711P-T12W22D9P - 2 Eth ports switch or individual ports?

Jeebs

Since the documentation doesn't specify, the 2 ethernet ports on Panel mentioned in title, is it a 2-port switch or 2 individual ports with separate addresses/coms/etc?

Based on what in the PanelView manual:

Ethernet ports Two 10/100Base-T, Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet ports that support Device Level Ring (DLR), linear, or star network topologies

You cannot use these ports as two network interface cards (NICs)
connected to two different subnets.

Similar Topics

We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
I have a few 2711P-RP series Modules for the PanelView 1000. I purchased them because the price on the new TD series is criminal. The have no...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Does anyone have a problem with the new style HMI 2711P and gray brackets that break while installing? Replacement brackets AB...
Replies
Views
Hi all ran into something that I have not seen before. I have a 2711P-T12W PanelView. Just flashed to Ver. 12, saved the runtime file VER 12 load...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom