1771-IFE C Analog input Board fault LED ON

jonney

We will repair by ourselves at first by replacing few power ICs such as 78M15,79M15, 79M05 and T3055E.
What is TE055E Motorola TO-252, Transistor or MOSFETs? what is the replacement p/n?

Generally speaking, it is not cost effective to attempt component level repairs on an IO module. I'd either send the module to a professional repair shop that has the test equipment needed to diagnose the problem, or purchase a replacement module from eBay or some other similar Internet vendor that offers used, refurbished or excess stock new IO modules.

Similar Topics

Hi: I recently tried connecting 2 new single-ended 4-20mA analog inputs to an existing 1771-IFE. The IFE is in a RIO chassis. The values coming...
Replies
Views
Hi, A couple of years ago our old PLC5 system was changed to Controllogix by adding a 1756 processor, the old PLC5 racks + cards are now used as...
Replies
Views
I have a tonnage monitor module hooked up to an analog card using a plc 5-30. Analog Card is a 1771 IFE/C. We had the OEM visit to do calibration...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I just converted an old dc drive and motor to a PF700 vector drive and vector motor. its all up and running except for the analog out...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to open the BTR/W Setup Screen for pre-existing BTR/W's in Logix5 and getting the warning "no module exist in I/O configuration". I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom