CodeSys (or any flavor) Library managment

kalabdel

Hello gentlemen,

I am using EcoStruxre Machine Expert V1.2 and also tried CodeSys (3.5 I think) vanilla and can't figure it out.

Is there version control/management of some sort in library manager?
I created a library and added a function block and want to be able to change version number every time I edit it, similar to Siemens library management.

Thanks

Thanks bjh.
I think what I'm looking for is their CodeSys SVN which I believe is a subscription based (for pay) plugin. Their site under maintenance and I haven't been able to see how much.

It turned out to be free plugin and it works very very well. I was not aware of SVN Subversion and now quit like it.
Edit: It would still be nice to figure out how to add individual POUs to libraries, rather than the whole project but for the time being this will do.

Last edited: