Job Openings

rkicklighter

All,

As some of you know I work for the PLC division of Emerson, what was formerly GE's PLC division and have been here for over 20 years with over 40 years in the field.

We currently have openings for experienced Field Service Technicians (Engineers) to work in a couple of different areas.

My short requirements description is:
  • Minimum 5 years experience in controls
  • Some type degree in controls or industrial maintenance technology
  • PLC experience a must, GE PLC preferred but others will be considered
  • Preferred knowledge of Profinet, GENIUS, Networking and ModBus
  • U.S. Citizen
  • Willingness to travel
  • Clean Background

Job can be extensive travel up to 75% at times with the possibility of some international travel.

The actual work is totally variable and I describe it most of the time that we are glorified Maintenance people. You could be programming one week and troubleshooting a pressure sensor the next. it reminds me of the almost 15 years I spent in maintenance at a manufacturing facility.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your email. I will forward the full job posting in PDF along with the HR person to contact.

I can answer some questions, but do not ask about salary or benefits, I have no answers to those questions. I'm the lead field guy, not HR.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll be checking my inbox a few times a day.

but do not ask about salary or benefits, I have no answers to those questions. I'm the lead field guy, not HR.

5 years experience, no answer on salary...

Sounds like a generic post for an entry level job. (The pay is entry level, the requirements are not.)

What's the point of posting for a job without the pay, why waste everyone time?

5 years experience, no answer on salary...

Sounds like a generic post for an entry level job. (The pay is entry level, the requirements are not.)

What's the point of posting for a job without the pay, why waste everyone time?

I assume because pay is in line with your knowledge...as it is in a lot of places.
He could post a salary range...

The OP is posting that jobs are available. Anyone not interested can ignore it; anyone interested can contact HR.

It's called networking.

I am the one posting because HR can't seem to find any resources through the normal channels and my team has job openings.

I am NOT from HR and I do not know the salary range but it is based on experience and knowledge. It is not an entry level job, it is a salaried position.

I am also not a robot or troll, just opening a door if anyone with proper experience needs a job.

Last edited:
Ok, just talked with HR. This is a salaried position with a salary range of $88~125k depending on experience and knowledge.

Thanks for adding that.

I'm not interested but I hate seeing job postings with no salary range. Yes its based on experience but also some places suck.

Looking at you <name of a plane manufacture>.

Last edited:
That job has been posted with multiple recruiters for a very long time some place about a year think here must be some problem with it or maybe they just expect to much for to little