How to make alarms show up on the "Alarm and Events" banner

earteaga87

Hey guys,

I am creating an "Alarm and Events" banner for a machine I am working on. I believe I have linked the necessary server correctly but I am having trouble making the alarm events (ie estop) show up correctly on the banner.

For instance, when I hit my estop, instead of it printing on-screen through the banner, it doesn't change from the default message of "Waiting for Alarm Events..."

However, it does show under the "Faults" area within the banner. I need it to print on the banner like a normal alarm. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum.

As with any online forum providing help. It's important to list as much detail as possible even if you might think it's completely obvious from your own point of view. As your post stand by, there's not much anyone can do for you. As a starter, list out the software, hardware, version info, communication path... etc etc.. then we can see about giving you some assistance.

Are you using instruction based or tag based alarms? If instruction based, are they connected to ALMD or ALMA blocks?

"Alarm and Event" is actually a generic term not necessary tied to Rockwell FT. OPC A&E, for example, which I only seen one install of it, ever.