pf755 speedreference setting

cctthh

hi i have a problem When running pf755 START UP WIZARD for a directional TEST, JOG mode operates at the input frequency value, but when you enter the value in SPEED REFERENCE and start it by pressing the green button, the input frequency value does not appear and the motor does not work. I'm going to use PTP mode SPEED REFERENCE using Ethernet (Par930 value is 877) I'd appreciate it if you could teach me which parameters should be set or bits should be set in plc logic to control the speed in plclogic over Ethernet.

Of course, we have now added modules using the logix5000 eds, and we have completed setting parameters through the Drive Executive startup wizard. (P545 chose Ethernet as 877) In Logix5000, the rest work normally, such as forward, backward commands, jog operation, and encoder value verification, but it sends reference values through Logix's Output tag, but the motor does not seem to work because it is not reflected. I also checked the programming manual. The current motor control mode is induction fv mode. The ptp setting also followed the manual. If you know what parameters you need to set to control the speed and use ptp mode on the logix5000, let me know, and I will compare them to the settings I made.