Kinetix 6000 drives & inhibited axis

infer

That's me and my SERCOS dilemmas again ;)

1)

I have 2 sercos rings running 16x kinetics drives each
We recently removed 2 motors and inhibited 2 associated axis. All was good for a while and drive showed E30 fault. I gone online and can see that 1 axis is uninhibited. We connected the motor back up and inhibited axis.
24h later the same axis is again uninhibited.

I don't have this problem with another machine with very similar hardware setup

2) I wanted to flash sercos cards to v31 but it failed on all occasions. Tried ETH and USB no difference. We even swapped backplane for a new one just in case.

I could flash the firmware when I plugged the card into another machine's backplane without any issues :confused:

Thanks a lot

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have a strange problem with 2 banks of Kinetix 6000 servo drives . The machine is running along for about 10 minutes , and...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a list of ID's for IDN parameters for 2094 series Kinetix drives. I have found some information in the 2094-um001 manual on RA's...
Replies
Views
I have an application that I am trying to tune. The Kinetix 6000 drive is setup as a position servo and I am trying to tune the drive. I am...
Replies
Views
Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am looking at the possibility of migrating Kinetix 6000 to Kinetix 5700(460V 3 phase). Reviewing the drive catalog, I have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom