Panelview plus 1000 alarm trigger problems

What is the proper format for an alarm trigger when setting up a panelview plus 1000 that is connected with a slc 500 with a 5/04 processor. This is an HMI that was added approx a year ago but never completed. The multistate indicators work fine but the alarms do not populate in the alarms screens. Multistate triggers are setup like this {::[slc_1]n60:14}
The slc program is set up to use bits as the trigger for the alarms. I've tried to set up my trigger in the HMI as follows'
{::[slc_1]b13:10/3}, but had no luck. I have also created and interger for this alarm to see if it would populate in the alarm screen, but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

When I use SLC500s connected to PV+s, I use bit type alarms as well. The triggers are formatted as a word such as {::[Processor]B11:10}. Then the individual alarms have a Trigger Value which would be the bit position of the word that the alarm would monitor.

In your case, the trigger tag would look like {::[slc_1]B13:10}.

Also, don't forget to start Alarms as part of your Startup configuration.