Servomotor standstill voltages

I don't think so. In order to obtain "locked" position every phase should have different value. Certainly there are 3 positions where there is voltage only between two phases. Also I expect that when drive needs to lock positions on servo driver's outputs should be DC voltage.

I don't think so. In order to obtain "locked" position every phase should have different value. Certainly there are 3 positions where there is voltage only between two phases. Also I expect that when drive needs to lock positions on servo driver's outputs should be DC voltage.

I understand. Thank you for your answer.

Similar Topics

Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
hi goodday to all, i have acopos 1320 as below title my acopos not driven a servo motor,. please help me,.
Replies
Views
Can we open a servomotor body, then reassemble it again without issues ? Because the customs at the airport want to see the inside of the motor ...
Replies
Views
Do you know a supplier for the following item? Similar parts and other brands are acceptable. cooling fan for servomotor mounting Rexroth...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are using ip65 servomotors on diaper and tissue machines. But we are considering the ip64 servomotors for new projects. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom