Siemens Protool needed

Roju

Hello, I am trying to break in into project from 2012 because it may require some modifications. Currently I am in stage of trying to understand step7 because I am used to TIA.

So I have a s300 PLC + simatic OP7 panel. Everything is of course in German and I have lot of signals that are named V OP5 Schrittbefehl that are without write cross-references. I assume that even beside the OP5 comments , those are coming from OP7 panel.

Anyway, is there a place that I can get some trial of ProTool to check what is inside this old boy?

No, Protool cannot be downloaded or even purchased legally anymore.

Unless you want to turn to some seedy websites, you may have to contact someone who already have Protool.
If you only need to change the PLC code, if you could get a listing of the OP7 program, would that be enough ?
You could ask if someone on the forum would help to make a PDF of the OP7 program.

You cannot upload from an OP7. The only thing you can do as a backup is to use the utility called ProSave to take an image of the panel... but you cannot edit this file.

If you have a .pdb file or STEP 7 project with the ProTool object, I can try to open it for you.

Yes I have a project but so far I think I figured all out. Simply because of my wrong understanding of AWL I thought that its going to be necessary to also change HMI project.

Maybe I will be good without it. Anyway , thanks a lot for all the answers.