print .rss to pdf or word

I just did this with the main options I have used in the past to print these for other users. Some of the options that are simply tree-eaters are unchecked, so if there are details missing you need, I can re-do it.

1) Open the .RSS in RSLogix 500/Micro Starter Lite:

Optional) [File menu] =? [Report Options ...] => ...

2) [File menu] => [Print Report] => {select PDF printer driver/queue} => [OK]

Is it more complicated than that? I had no problem with those attachments using the freebie Micro Starter Lite and the [Microsoft Print To PDF] queue on Windwos 10.

Last edited:
both, from Micro Starter Lite, attached.

I have all the tree-eating options turned on.

Be careful with that bulk one; that's complicated ;).

.... and the [Microsoft Print To PDF] queue on Windwos 10.

I have had so many problems trying to open a PDF creates by the stock micorsoft print to PDF - keeps saying not a valid file or information is missing. This was on multiple computers and trying to open on different computers with both Acrobat and Reader.

I uninstall that print driver on every computer I get into and install CutePDF that I have never had an issue with.

hi Guys

sorry to jump on an old post, but i couldnt figure out why the pdf of the programs were so small, tuns out they were the wrong copies of the programs:(

please can someone convert these to pdfs for me or explain how i do it.

Good day all,

i know this has been asked many times before, but how do you convert a .RSS file to pdf or even better word?

I printed it from the program but my pdf creator is either faulty or its just me(y), but the output fie is extremely zoomed in and enlarged.View attachment 59369View attachment 59369

View attachment 59370

I'd guess that something in your report options is set to a larger than normal font? Or maybe a mismatch between page setups (IE landscape vs portrait)?

Go ahead and create one of your .pdf tries and post that here, so we can see what might be strange on your setup.