Studio 5000 logix emulate

Crkondekar

I am getting an error when i create a new controller. The controller has a red cross and an error saying controller error. When I add a virtual backplane in linx classic the controller slot is not detected.

I have a screenshot in the attachments. Any help ?? :unsure:

emu5000 error.JPG

I've found that I had to restart RS Emulate, and delete the module... either restart first and delete, or delete first and restart, until it goes away. Then add a new CPU again after it's worked out. It's finicky software.

You also have to make sure the slot number in your project matches the slot number in the CPU. In the above case, it's Slot 2.

Hi. I solved this problem. It was happend probably because you have LogixEmulate5000 version 28 or lower and at the same time you have Windows10. I had same problem and contacted Rockwell support and he said to me, that it is probably by this. I downloaded Studio5000LogixEmulate from their web site v.33 and now it is function with Studio5000 v.33. That problem with red cross is to version 29 LogixEmulate. From version 30, it is solved for Windows10. It is possible, that it will be not function because you have different problem.
I found LogixEmulate by expression "Emulate"
(y)

Emulate.png Emulate3.png Emulate2.png