S7_1200 open user communication with barcode reader

Hossamhegab

Hello all ,
I have a project including S7-1200 and sick sensor lbc642
I need to communicate with the camera through ethernet tcp/I using t_send and t_recv blocks .
I have established a connection using t_con but I don't know how to begin sending commands and receive
Results , for example how can I trigger the camera and read the result (bar code).
Attached command list of the camera.

Screenshot_20210904-150831_Drive.jpg

Thanks for your reply
My question is how to read the barcode scanner result to display it on HMI.
After dropping the TRCV_C block what should I do to get the result.

Watch the video that I linked to, it shows you how to send data and how to read data. Start simple by sending the camera the signal to tell it to take a picture.

Now that baref00t25 has found that the Sick sensor can talk Profinet there are other videos to watch, try this one on how to set up Profinet communications:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_jOqL0Zp9s

Go here to download the manual for the sensor, read and learn:
https://www.sick.com/nz/en/system-solutions/quality-control-systems/label-checker/lbc642/p/p594856