compactlogix memory size

Bobobodopalus

Hello all,

would anyone be able to let me know roughly how big of a program would fit on the 600kb 5069 cpu?

i've only every really worked omron so know what i need in terms of step count.

this is a small project and if this were on omron i would estimate 1000-1500 steps so im assuming this will be ok but i have nothing to compare to on AB.

im also aware that omron (CJ2M) have a seperate area for function block memory, i assume this is not the case on the compactlogicx and everything would be included in that memory.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I will be installing a brand new CF card into the slot on a CompactLogix L32 processor. This to provide permanent backup memory for the...
Replies
Views
I have backed up programs to a CompactLogix SD card probably fifty times in the last 3 years, so I am very familiar with the process. For some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A vendor recently left us with a machine which has a 5069-L320ER set to load from nonvolatile memory every time it powers up. We don't...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to expand the memory on a CompactLogix L30ER? It comes with 1MB of memory, is it possible to add more to one that is already in...
Replies
Views
Good day all, Does anyone know if a 1769-L24ER-QB1B's CF card (or any logix cpu for that matter)can be used as additional data (Tag) memory by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom