*New* Forum Mobile Style

Phil Melore

Administrator
Hi Folks,

Effective immediately there are now 3 forum layout styles for you to use.

By default you'll continue to see the 'classic' layout.

1- We've added a new mobile style for those of you using the forum on a mobile phone or tablet. *It's not set to throw you there automatically when using a mobile device as we understand some may prefer to use the existing layout even on mobile/tablet.

2- We've also added a larger font style for those of you who prefer the existing 'classic' layout but with larger, easier to see font sizes.

3- Again, we've also kept the existing 'classic' style for those of us who prefer to use that style --> which is best suited to desktop computer users.

You can experience any/all 3 by choosing whichever you want to use at anytime on the bottom left of the forum pages.

Feel free to post any bugs, etc below.

style-choice.png

Enjoy,

Some font updates to the desktop theme or is my mind messing with me?
... or maybe it was a chrome update...

Last edited: