Forum maintenance

ASF

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Every time I've tried to access this forum for the last week or so, it's been down for "maintenance". Now that it's finally back up, I can see that there have been posts made more or less every day during this time, so perhaps it's only been down during the USA nighttime/down under daytime?

Anyone got any inside knowledge as to what's been happening/whether there's much more to come? A week with the forum offline had me seriously worrying about how my long-term productivity would be affected with this valuable online brain extension! :site:

Had no issues here at any time of the day - not seen a single "down...." notification

I have had the same problem at work, it is to to with the site security, our IT department blocks the site as it does no seem to have the correct security certificate.

Alan

It works fine on my computer at home but the address bar says Not Secure, I am using Chrome browser.