Statistics information - RSLinx in a ControlNet

elyjunior

Hi All,

How can I collect the information provided through RSLinx in a ControlNet network, specifically on the Station Diagnostics Contronet devices?

My idea is to generate some preventive statistics errors and avoid some network errors failures.

Hi All,

How can I collect the information provided through RSLinx in a ControlNet network, specifically on the Station Diagnostics Contronet devices?

My idea is to generate some preventive statistics errors and avoid some network errors failures.

Here is a tech note to help you, but you will need a tech connect contract to read it. I was searching for this myself today and finally found it!

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp....iew/a_id/16584

I can email the page to you directly if you PM me your email address

Hi, thanks for the feedback, yes I have Techconnect but I couldn't find the case id 16584 and it looks like the link is broken.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, yes I have Techconnect but I couldn't find the case id 16584 and it looks like the link is broken.

I clicked the link and it failed for me as well. But I click on a bookmark for this link, it works

Maybe try to search for QA1327. That worked for me just now

ID: QA1327 | Access Levels: TechConnect