Red Lion Kadet G304K200 replacement

pingac

Good day everyone,

I need help with the problem.
The HMI Red Lion Kadet G304K200 broke in our company and since it is no longer manufactured, we chose Maple Systems HMI5043L as a full replacement. Is it possible to use the original UI created in Crimson 3.0 (.cd3), or to compile it for EBPro, or is it necessary to create a completely new UI directly in EBPro?

Thank you for answer.

I'm not familiar with the Maple product, but I doubt that it's possible to import a program file from another manufacturer.

Just FYI, Red Lion released the CR1000/3000 series as a replacement for the Kadet. Crimson 3.1 can import the Kadet program and translate it for use with the CR. (Part # for 4" model is CR1000-04000-00210)

If you had gone for another Redlion as a replacement you would have saved yourself a lot of effort. You will have to recreate the Redlion program screen by screen in the Maple system HMI. You can download the Redlion Crimson software:
https://www.redlion.net/red-lion-software/crimson/crimson-30
If you have a back up copy you can deconstruct it part by part and recreate it on the Maple HMI. If your time is more important than the price of a new new HMI, get a Redlion one and go for the easy life.