Mitsubishi FX3u with FX3u-ENET configuration...

Mark-

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have an FX3u-16MR/ES, FX3u-ENET (version 1.0), using GX Works2 Version 1.596W (Trial version).

Using FX Configurator-EN (version 1.0), the IP address of the FX3u-ENET is set and I can ping it with success.

GX Works2 fails to communicate with the PLC, via Ethernet, and all other software capable of communication with the PLC fails when using Ethernet.

I read one PDF about creating a new module under “Special Module...”. The only module listed is “AnyWireASLink”. Perhaps that is a limitation of the trial version. The document had “FX3u-ENET-L”. FX3u-ENET and FX3u-ENET-L seem to be different?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

Here is the settings for both the configurator & PLC
Mine contains not only the melsoft connection (for gxworks) but also a connection for Kepware OPC server, the PLC configuration is pretty simple.

GXWorksEnet.png Enet2.png Enet1.png

You could attach FX-Configurator file, and we will see how we can help.

Thanks for the reply and offer.

Here is the settings for both the configurator & PLC
Mine contains not only the melsoft connection (for gxworks) but also a connection for Kepware OPC server, the PLC configuration is pretty simple.

Thanks, that works.

park a question
I have a FX3U PLC with FX3U-ENET I have not been able to communicate with the Keepware configuration, the ip 10.201.1.99 is the computer where keepware is installed?
how is the configuration in the keepware
Greetings

Frank: first of all, have you configured the Enet module using the FX Configurator -EN utility.
This can be downloaded from the Mitsubishi website.
Then run the config program see pics.
You need to set the module to 0, configure the module i.e. the IP address you want (make sure it's in the same range as your PC) then set 3 transmission protocols see pic.
i.e. Melsoft connection for programming & a send & recieve using UDP use those port addresses 5000,5001 & the IP address of your PC.
Download it to the FX3U (using the programming port & re-boot).
Then set up the Kepserver as Mitsubishi Ethernet & UDP as pics.

FX Config1.png FX Config2.png FX Config3.png

Frank:
Fr some reason when I try to attach pictures it just seems busy but can type here not add any uploads as soon as I hover my mouse over the attached files get the little whirly thing so Send me a Private message with your email & I will send you the information, Well, It took some time but now managed to upload them but if you have problems still PM me & I will send the info.

Mitsi Coms1.png Mitsi Coms2.png Mitsi Coms3.png