Kuka KRC2 and CP1616 Profinet

goghie

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello friends,
I need help configuring used Kuka robot with KRC2 controller(not KRC4) and CP1616. Used robot is completely reseted to factory values and I need to configure it so it can communicate with my Mitsubishi iQR PLC as controller and Festo IOs as devices. CP1616 has to be both Controller and Device, and according to datasheets it is possible. There are some really terrible Kuka manuals, but what ever I try there is no success.
I've managed to configure Kuka KRC as controller with Festo IOs.
I've managed to configure KRC2 as device but only without any input/output bytes, and it is functioning until communication with PLC is started and then everything fails.
Proneta is reading role of CP1616 all the time as "unidentified" .
CP1616 is V2.5 and I'm using STEP7.
I'm without ideas.
Help is very appreciated.
;):confused: