Decoder for prosave

Nepiter

Hi!

Does anyone have anymore software for decoding prosave- file?
Google says that it is called DecoderProSave.exe, but all dl links are dead..

I do not have actual project file for op17, and I need to update panel (build it again.. o_O )

How can i get the decoder

Hello!!

I'm also searching for the decoder. I've been using several diferent search engines without luck. Do you know a working link?

Thank you,
Kelkoon

Hello does anyone give me a copy? Thanks in advance

I have it.. kind of.. o_O
I tried to upload it, but Windows does not allow me to do anything with the file, because there is troijan inside the file.
I guess some years ago, my virus software did not detect troijan.

Sorry.. :confused:

What does the decoder output ?
Just curious. I dare not actually run it.

Decoder push out .txt files.
All parameters and screens are in .txt format.

Some years ago I was able to get valuable info from old backup, with this decoder.
I'm not sure, if this trojan is really trojan, but virus scanner blocks file from using it.

I have it i will send a link in a PM

Can u send decoderprosave.exe link again? that is a big help, i have damaged op17 (but i have it backup .psr file), i need to reprogramme another HMI , but i couldn't to find it area pointer address, i hope ur help... thank u