PLC SIMATIC S5 115U CPU 943B Want to on

Hello Dear,
I am using a PLC SIMATIC S5
115U CPU 943B
my problem that there is no output on CPU (943 B)
⚫️RUN
STOP
🔘RUN
🔘STOP
🔘QVZ
🔘ZYK
🔘BASP

⚫️NR
RE
OR
I Restart by button ⚫️NR/ RE /OR but it’s not on. Only Red light blinking in RUN .
In the Display showing
[ pc- restart running ]

It is possible to perform an overall reset on the CPU. This will erase the RAM memory and copy the contents of the EPROM back to the RAM.

***It is recommended to try to upload from the CPU before trying the overall reset procedure below if you have STEP 5 software and a transferl cable.***

Set the top switch to STOP.

Set the bottom switch for "Default/Overall Reset" to the "OR" position and hold it in this position (if the switch is not held in position it will automatically spring back to the "RE" position).

While you hold down the switch for "Default/Overall Reset" in the "OR" position:
Switch the CPU mode selector twice from "ST" to "RN".

The STOP LED will momentarily go off.
Release the switch for "Default/Overall Reset".
The switch automatically springs back to the "RE" position.

The internal program memory and any RAM submodule (plugged into the CPU 941/CPU 942) are now "overall reset".

After Overall Reset, the CPU automatically tests your internal program memory; in the event of a fault, the STOP LED flickers.