Sigmatek Control Systems

controls2021

Hello,

I have been tasked with building a new machine( small/medium project)using a European controls company for the PLC/Fieldbus.

The automation manager is Eastern European and prefers the Austrian automation company Sigmatek.
Unfortunately, I have never worked with Sigmatek controls products.

There seems to be no Sigmatek technical support in the USA even though they have a USA office.

I was wondering if any other USA based engineers have had issues with building Sigmatek systems state-side?

What is your opinion of the LASAL Engineering software and DIAS/VARAN?

Thank you

Expect long lead times and probably worse now because of shortages. We have one machine with Sigmatek hardware and it doesn’t give any or much trouble.

Never messed with their software.